Birthday party outfit idea

by - May 24, 2015


Hello little cupcakes. How have you been? It's been a really long time... but I'm back and ready to post a lot! I have been really busy with School and stuff but now it's almost summer and I'm almost done, finally!

Anyway, i'm here to talk about an outfit I wore last night at my friend's 18th birthday party. I tried different ones but this one was the one I loved. I wanted to go casual but kind of well-dressed at the same time, in my town isn't usual to dress like that but I started to stop caring about that and wearing whatever I want and this part was the perfect moment to start because everyone was well dressed (more or less).  Now, I'm going to show you one by one the clothes I wore.
Black basic crop top from H&M



Long black skirt from H&M


Black shoes from Primark


(None of this pictures are mine)

I wore it with a tattoo choker but i think it could good luck with any necklace.  

If you don't know what a tattoo choker is:  


(not my picture)

For my make up I did this (not my pictures either):  




Smoky eyes
Dark red lips




So this is it. This was my outfit of the night! I hope you liked it, i honestly think it's a good outfit and that It would look good in any kind of body. 
I hope you had a great weekend!



Talk to you soon!


xoxo.








You May Also Like

0 comentarios